A Professional resume is a Mirror image of your accomplishments, education and experience. It proactively talks about your value you hold for your profile. Henceforth it is very essential to understand the resume model and built it up in bits.
In Today’s competitive market, resume must be showcased with your every passing year achievements and experiences. It is very important to update yourself with Key Buzz words, usage of readable words to catch the eye of the reader and make it impressive to read on. Right readable impressive resume sells first in the recruitment market.
So we will have to know the art of resume writing to create the first impression as first impression is the best impression to make. Before writing out a resume, please choose a resume template that best projects your skills and strengths. Ensure your resume is perfect as it has to impress the hiring manager. Tailor your resume so that it demonstrates your skills and strengths to match up with the requirements of the Job
Key points to remember
Resume always starts with a Header, ensure you put down your name and email address in the Header. As header is best place to put your personal details.
Career objective is important part of your resume, it tells the hiring manager about your motive and intentions for getting into a job role. So please put on a powerful objective at start of your Resume.
Give a brief list of highlights of your resume. Recruiter, at a glance can get the synopsis of your professional qualifications.
Give your education details along with the date of completion.
Employment summary will showcase your key accomplishments, skills and experience relevant to the role you’re applying. Start with your most recent job and highlight your responsibilities.
Keep your resume short, as short resume is a good resume
Ensure you have tailored a detail resume with concise specifics.
Make sure the resume is well laid out in standard fonts, and presented very well.
Proof read your resume and send it to your friend for a professional look over your resume.
Sample Professional Resume – (Test Engineer)
Larry Claylan D
E-Mail: Larry [email protected]
To Obtain a Key leadership position in a fast-paced technology company.
- Masters in Computer Apps with Overall 5 years experience in Software Testing and of which 4 years in project management experience
- Presently associated with ABC as Senior Analyst
- Exceptional communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency at grasping new technical concepts quickly and utilize the same in a productive manner.
- MCA (Master of Computer Applications) from Madras University(2009)
- Certified Software Test Engineer
- Configuring and manually testing software applications and developing test plans and test cases.
- Identifying, analyzing defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in software program functions, outputs, online screens, and content.
- Handle testing phase of the project. Ensure all necessary data are generated / maintained
- Currently employed with ABC As Senior Analyst (Apr 2009-Till date)
Apr 2009- Present
- Lead the planning and scheduling of Test execution.
- Build and maintain a Traceability Matrix to support the management of business requirements & deliverables.
- Defect management and execution of Test cases.
- Involved in Test completion report.