A Resume is a condensed version of your professional summary and it important to give in specific details and prioritize the content of the resume. Resume gets you to the recruitment door, so keep it eye-catching, brief and short.
Guidelines for a Powerful Resume
It is important to include your contact information, as it makes easy for the recruiter to get in touch with you. Add a focused confident career objective, it gives the hiring manager to know about your intentions for the role that you are looking for. Please use strong keywords. The best way to get that is to use job search engine and find the keywords listed in the job posting. Have a resume checklist in place to ensure all all relevant information are tailored and presented well. Listed below are few of resume samples which will be easy to follow.
Resume Model -1 for Fresher’s
Chennai – 6000893
To find a challenging opportunity where my skills and strengths are used to serve the organization in best way.
- B.E in [branch of Engineering] Aggregate: 80% of all semesters.
Operating System Windows and Unix operating system
Languages VB 6.0,VB.Net 6.0,C, C++,Java
|B.Tech Academic Project|
|Title||Intranet Chatting tool|
|Project Description||It is a client server tool which facilitates intranet chatting and connects people for collaboration. This was built in java platform.|
- Obtained 1st Ranking in Engineering Drawing
- Been a quizzer and won awards in many competitions.
- Lead the college culture fest
- Been active member of Scouts and Guides
- Member of the Lean committee
Name: Type Your Name
Date of Birth: 01-01-1992.
Languages Known: English, Hindi and French
Resume Model -2 for Test Engineers
Aspire to achieve the best competent in the field of Software Testing in organization where there is a through a continuous process of learning, with a view to contribute to the success of the Organization.
Bachelor of Engineering in Elect & Comm
Institute of Technical Education & research –
February 2013 – Current
Team Size 7
The system has web based heath information. It assists the customers with the health care services.
- Involved in Test preparation and Test execution
- Have insight knowledge on Sanity/Regression and User acceptance Testing.
- Have involved in tracking and managing Defects
- Task allocation and Reporting.
Project – 2
September 2012 to January 2013
Team Size 10
Employee Management System
it is employee management system project software is designed in visual basic programming language. Main objectives of project is to design simple software for organizations for managing
- Functional Understanding the requirements and designing of Test Cases.
- Reviewing and Execution of Test Cases.
- Have involved in preparing understanding doc for the Business requirements
- Reporting of Daily status.